Pressure Blast Cabinet
||Pressure Blast Cabinet
|Country of Origin
Application of the Pressure Blaster :
- Rust and heat scale removal
- Paint stripping
- Surface texturing
- Reparation for painting, bonding and plating
- Corrosion removal
- Deburring, deflashing
- Fast Cleaning Rate
- Cosmetic finishing
- Very wide variety of blast media available
- Deeply cleans irregular surfaces
- Eliminates the need to use nasty chemicals
- Leaves a very attractive finish on most metals
- Provides an excellent surface for bonding & Plating
Optional Accessories Available for Selection :
- Tumble Basket- For catering the small jobs in a lot, this accessory is used. Job such as balls, rings, screws, nuts, tools etc. In this accessory on side door of the machine, one timer controlled tumble basket is provided. Job to be blasted can be put in this tumble basket. Time period of rotation can be controlled via timer.
- Inside Manual Turn Table- This accessory facilitate the operator to rotate the job inside the cabinet, for blasting the other surface of the job.The turntable is fixed inside the cabinet on bearing for easy and free manual rotation of jobs
- Track Extension with Work Car- for easy loading & unloading of the job, track is provided with the work car, which can be easily pushed inside & outside the blast cabinet.
Standard Models Available
||Inner Working Dimensions
Looking for "Pressure Blast Cabinet" ?