Design features :
- The blower unit of dust collector is dynamically balanced.
- The non-overloading, backward inclined fan system delivers more air at higher static Pressures and reduces capacity variation and suction loss.
- The dust collector is fabricated in modular design and all the joints are sealed with imported sealing compound.
Type of filters used in pulse jet type dust collectors :
- Spun bounded pleated cartridges type filters
- Non-wooven polyestor type filters with cage type arrangement
Type of dust removal arrangements for dust collectors :
- Mechanical type flap valve
- Rotary/airlock valves.